To begin, Ruzuku is a Learning Management System (LMS) e-learning platform. You must have seen our in-depth assessments of other LMS platforms like Teachable or Thinkific.
Ruzuku works similarly to platforms like Thikific and Teachable. You can use it for creating online courses and also to manage the tutoring process afterwards. This platform primarily can be used to register students and instruct them.
This strategy makes establishing online schools much easier. In fact, this is why we employ LMS in the first place. We just don’t have the time or resources to create an entirely new e-learning site. As a result, we prefer platforms like Ruzuku.
Ruzuku can have you up and running in less than 2 hours. You read that correctly: under 120 minutes, you can design your entire online school from the bottom up, develop your courses, and enrol students in the programs.
Take a look at what makes Ruzuku, Ruzuku review:
- It allows you to generate and configure numerous types of course content, such as images, videos, quizzes, and lists, without having to code anything.
- The subscription system is fully flexible. Your subscription charge can be sent monthly or annually.
- It provides Flexible Course Pricing Framework. You can charge multiple prices for the same course. With Ruzuku, you can also pick a flexible payment schedule for your students. If a one-time payment isn’t preferable to you, you can organise a system with multiple payment alternatives. Finally, the payments are processed using Stripe and PayPal.
- Ruzuku’s Smart Functionalities are amazing. Students can study intuitively and effortlessly through their online courses by utilising Ruzuku’s smart functionalities.
- It provides analytics features. As an online tutor, you should be able to monitor your students’ progress through their classes.
- The Engagement Features for students lets you communicate with your students using a variety of channels, such as webinars and teleconferences.
- If the Ruzuku review aren’t enough to persuade you, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial to learn more about the site’s features and overall usefulness.
Main Features of Ruzuku
Ruzuku is designed to give entry-level teachers powerful tools for freely developing courses, and personalising and organising them.
Thankfully, you don’t have to pay to utilise the platform’s course creator. With a free trial membership, you can get started right away. It’s worth mentioning that the trial period is only 14 days long.
In case you’re curious, a day after that will set you back at least $74.75. First, however, in the Ruzuku pricing section, we’ll go through all your membership alternatives.
Ruzuku’s “Manage Courses” section allows you to customise the feel and style of your course. In addition, it allows you to make changes such as pricing and set up notifications, events, and coupons, among other things.
Ruzuku, for example, offers a variety of decent design alternatives if you want to give your courses a new look. As a result, you can adjust your course styles’ colour schemes, typefaces, and other layout characteristics.
While you’re doing it, post any relevant course graphics or logos that may help your students understand the material.
They may also value an interesting introductory part that greets them warmly as they begin to explore your courses. All of these options may be found in the “Welcome” section.
Payments for Courses
Ruzuku has a customisable charging structure for your online students. The following are the three main methods:
Pricing for Ruzuku:
- Single Payments – This option uses a one-time payment system handled by PayPal or Stripe.
- Payment Plan – This option allows you to charge your students in many instalments over a certain period. Unfortunately, this approach is only supported by Stripe.
- Subscription – This option will bill your students regularly. Like the payment plan structure, you can only process subscription payments through Stripe.
Teleconferences and Webinars
It turns out that pre-recording your course content isn’t always necessary. Mixing up the normal programming with live teleconferences or webinars now and then would keep things fresh for everyone.
Forums for discussion
It’s not always a one-way path in Ruzuku’s online learning environment. Or, to put it another way, it doesn’t have to be limited to instructors and students. You might also use discussion forums to encourage students to interact with one another.
Despite the minimal changes, even the most essential systems can become stopped or have a technical glitch. As a result, Ruzuku appears to have spent considerably on a good tech support framework to assist you appropriately.
Its knowledge base, for example, is one of the most extensive available. In addition, Ruzuku has stuffed it with helpful information, such as tech guides and free tutorials.
As a result, you should be able to discover knowledge on anything from the fundamentals of construction to advanced system setups.
Ruzuku’s course content distribution method is adaptable. For example, you could give everyone access to all the teachings at once or give them out in little doses over time. The email support team is relatively quick to respond. In addition, you can use affiliates to market and sell your online courses.
Don’t wait! Head over to Ruzuku today!