Learnworlds has become a well-known name among e-tutors for publishing their courses online. It helps educators to create, sell, and publish their studies online. But Learnworlds is not the only name in this field, and there are many Learnworlds alternatives available online. If you are looking for an alternative to Learnworlds, then you are at the right place. We will discuss the top 5 options with their features, advantages, and disadvantages to help you choose the best one.
Learnworlds vs. Graphy
Graphy is one of the best up and coming online course platforms. Creators here can create, market and sell their online courses under one roof. Graphy offers white-labeled mobile apps and course website. It has in-built marketing and engagement features to help creators get more signups and increase retention. Moreover, with Graphy the content stays secured with multi-layer content security.
- Own white-labeled mobile apps and course website
- Advanced marketing features to boost your sales
- Interactive dashboard to measure your growth
- Country-specific pricing with local payment gateways
- Dedicated account manager with call and onboarding support
- It’s simple to set up and easy to use
- 24*7 call and email support
- There are extra bandwidth charges
- Mobile apps can’t be super customized
Learnworlds vs. Kajabi
Kajabi is one of the best places to run your business online. Kajabi allows you to create a website and sell and publish your content online in a customized and easy manner. It is pretty expensive as compared to other Learnworlds alternatives. So, Kajabi is only advisable for creators who have a clear idea about their future steps and have already prepared a quality content library.
- It can be used to create, edit, and sell different digital products like videos and e-books.
- It integrates easily with Paypal and Stripe for smooth transactions.
- It helps to track and analyze online user behavior and business performance quickly.
- Kajabi includes a coaching tool to help users create single-session or multi-session coaching programs. However, to develop and publish Learnworlds, you must rely on third-party resources.
- It helps to create an effective email marketing campaign.
- Learnworlds consist of inbuilt e-book templates. In Kajabi, you need to create e-books by yourself.
- Kajabi is more expensive than Learnworld and its other alternatives.
Teachable vs. Learnworlds
Teachable helps you to create and sell online courses and coaching sessions. It is a non-technical platform that provides a stress-free venue for its users. It consists of inbuilt customization tools that can help you create personalized content easily.
- It provides inbuilt customization tools.
- It is a no-code platform and best suited for non-tech users.
- Teachable manages the payment structure.
- It consists of better marketing tools compared to the Learnworlds alternatives.
- Teachable is easy to use compared to Learnworlds.
- Teachable provides the Power Editor, which allows you to customize the basic template for lectures, courses, pages, blogs, author bios, and page layouts.
- Teachable has limited course editor features compared to Learnworlds.
- It misses some vital features, including copyright protection, question bank creation, automatic video transcription, and interactive e-books.
Thinkfic vs. Learnworlds
Thinkfic provides the creator with all the necessary tools for creating a visually appealing course. It helps the user engage the audience with their content. It is helpful to the reader as more interactivity results in more understanding.
- It has inbuilt, user-friendly creative tools for building customized content.
- You can use the drag-and-drop website builder to create a visually appealing site that fits your brand.
- Thinkfic can be integrated with more than a thousand business and marketing applications.
- You can add custom CSS to your website for customization.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It charges no transaction fees for paid versions.
- It is more business-oriented compared to learning, which is content-oriented.
- An email marketing campaign requires a third-party application for better performance.
- The free plan allows you to host only three courses.
- It lacks significant features like interactive transcriptions and interactive e-books.
Learnworlds vs. New Zenler
New Zenler is one of the best Learnworlds alternatives for small and medium-sized enterprises. It provides screen-recording, e-learning, flash quizzes, interactive presentations, and audio and video narration. It also consists of inbuilt template management and assessment tools. It is an all-in-one course platform with built-in tools for different purposes. You can choose the required tools as per your requirements to save money and hassle.
- It is a course platform built around sales and marketing.
- It provides an inbuilt marketing funnel feature for email marketing.
- It provides the facility of creating different types of quizzes and surveys.
- You can add content to the course, including pdfs, videos, images, and interactive ppts.
- It consists of a vital marketing facility using marketing funnels.
- You can create email funnels, video funnels, and lead magnets for marketing.
- It provides an email automation function that allows you to easily send and schedule emails from your website.
- You can easily design customized pages using the page designer feature.
- You can use the inbuilt community feature.
- It comes with limited deployment options.
- The support facility of New Zenler is relatively low compared to Learnworlds.
Podia vs. Learnworlds
Podia is the most cost-efficient learning alternative and is best suited for small enterprises. It is an excellent tool for first-time course creators due to its simplicity and cost-efficiency.
- Podia comes with a custom URL, unlimited data hosting, and data migration.
- It allows you to create, sell, and manage subscriptions to online courses.
- It is the most cost-effective online course publishing platform.
- It provides 7-day-a-week support for solving queries.
- Podia comes with an inbuilt marketing tool and does not require any third-party application for marketing purposes.
- It is not customizable and restricts you from designing for specific purposes.
Learnworlds is one of the best online course publishing platforms and comes with many inbuilt features, like multi-platform deployment. But for some reason, if you are searching for Learnworlds alternatives, Podia, Kajabi, Thinkific, New Zenler, and Teachable are the best options for you. You can choose among these platforms as per your requirements and resources.
If you would like to check alternatives of other platforms, click here.