Handling a business online isn’t an easy task, and that’s the reason why business owners and digital marketers need a smart all-in-one platform to manage their business needs.
Kartra is one such useful platform that can help you take care of your business in the most efficient way. However, it comes with a high price tag.
In this article, we will tell you everything about Kartra, including some great alternatives if you’re looking for the best marketing tool for your business.
What is Kartra?
Kartra is a cloud-based platform that allows you to manage your business from one place. It’s an all-in-one platform that is perfect for business owners or marketing professionals. The platform has automation tools that are aimed at entrepreneurs and online businesses who are looking to manage their membership sites.
Kartra is a marketing platform that you can easily use. It offers various tools that you can use to create memberships and courses. The primary focus of the platform is to offer users a more extensive and powerful marketing platform.
Since Kartra is a cloud-based platform, you do not have to download any kind of software to access the features. All you need to do is simply work directly from the browser.
Here are some of the features of the Kartra platform:
- Creating a business website: With Kartra, you get pre-made templates that you can use to create and also launch your online business.
- Build and manage membership sites: With simple drag and drop options, you can customise your membership site to create membership tiers accordingly.
- Create sales funnels: The sales funnel builder can be used to import ready-made templates and also design sales funnels as well.
- Run email campaigns: The customizable templates available on the platform help to improve conversion rates and also automatic analytics.
- Collect leads: Kartra’s opt-in form builder can be used to collect leads.
- Host content and videos: You can easily create and also launch your video campaigns effectively.
- Sell services and products: With easy checkout pages, a marketplace, and an automated card process, you can sell your services and products without hassle.
- Manage affiliates: The affiliate management tool allows you to efficiently manage affiliates to increase sales.
- Set up a helpdesk: Kartra allows users the option of setting up a helpdesk to deliver customer support seamlessly.
When it comes to Kartra pricing, it does not come with a completely free pricing option. There are four paid plans that you can choose:
- Starter Plan: The starter plan is available at $99 a month. With this plan, users get 1 custom domain, 2,500 leads, 50 hosted videos, 15,000 emails, 100 web pages, 50 GB bandwidth, 20 products to sell, add 1 additional team member, and connect 1 helpdesk.
- Silver Plan: The silver plan costs $199 a month. On this plan, you get 12,500 leads, 3 custom domains, unlimited emails, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited pages, unlimited videos, unlimited products, unlimited membership sites, unlimited team members, unlimited helpdesks, and Kartra Agency.
- Gold Plan: The gold plan is available at $299 and with this plan, you get up to 25,000 leads, 5 custom domains, and all other features that are offered in the silver plan.
- Platinum Plan: This plan comes at $499 a month. With this plan, users get up to 50,000 leads, 10 custom domains, and all other features available in the lower plans.
One of the biggest advantages of Kartra is that all of the packages come with all the features. However, we can’t deny that it comes with a high price tag. The basic plan comes at $99 and the most expensive one is $499, and the plan still has limitations. If you require more than what the plan offers, you’ll need to get in touch with Kartra.
Kartra offers users a 30-day money-back option in case they aren’t satisfied with the product. Kartra also comes with a 14-day trial option, but this is available at $1. Also, another disadvantage of this is that 14 days are too less to test the platform.
Pros and Cons of Kartra
Here are some of the pros and cons of using the Kartra platform. This will give you a better idea of whether Kartra is a good option for you or not.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- An all-in-one platform
- Plenty of videos, training materials, and Q&A weekly
- Built-in customizable templates that are great for websites and funnels.
- No free plans
- For the 14-day trial, users have to pay $1 to test the platform
- Expensive plans
- It can be quite overwhelming for novice users
- Even the most expensive payment plan comes with limitations.
Kartra Vs Kajabi
Now, let’s look at the major difference between these two popular platforms – Kartra and Kajabi.
- Kartra is mainly a marketing platform, while Kajabi is mostly a course platform that allows you to market content and build your website.
- Kajabi allows you to start a blog on your website, while Kartra doesn’t give you this option.
- Kartra offers users the inbuilt help desk function that enables them to install the live chat feature on your website. Kajabi doesn’t offer you a chat or inbuilt help desk function.
- Kartra has an inbuilt calendar and scheduling system that you can use to manage and book appointments. Kajabi doesn’t have this feature.
- Both platforms allow you to build a website and also host content.
- Both offer easy drag and drop options with various templates for different web pages.
- Kartra and Kajabi both have marketing automation tools that allow users to optimise their email and sales workflows.
The Best Kartra Alternatives
Here are some of the best Kartra alternatives that you can choose in case you’re looking for a better option.
This is a great Kartra alternative that is an all-in-one platform that you can use to launch and grow your business.
- Build landing pages and websites.
- Create and automate sales funnels using proven templates.
- Automate your email marketing.
- Sell and market your products and also automate your processes from start to the final checkout.
- Build online courses and sell them effectively.
- Earn affiliate income.
- Create a blog and post valuable content to get more traffic and increase conversions.
- Run webinars, so that you can grow your audience and also boost your sales.
- Free Plan: With the free plan, you get 3 funnels, 2,000 contacts, 1 email campaign, 1 workflow, and 1 custom domain.
- Startup Plan: This plan is available at $27 a month. With this plan, users get 5,000 contacts, 5 workflows, 10 sales funnels, 3 custom domains, and 10 campaigns.
- Webinar Plan: The Webinar Plan costs $47 a month and comes with 10,000 contacts, 20 workflows, 50 sales funnels, 10 custom domains, 10 evergreen webinars, and 100 campaigns.
- Unlimited Plan: This plan is available at $97 a month with access to all features without any limits.
ClickFunnels is another great Kartra alternative that is very popular when it comes to the marketing industry. The tool focuses on your sales funnels and also optimising your customers’ journey. It’s an awesome tool that helps you to integrate automation into your sales process.
- With the easy page builder, you can easily create sales funnels.
- Sell unlimited products using funnel templates.
- Build membership sites.
- One-click upsells and downsells.
- Ready-made event funnels to run live and also pre-recorded webinars.
- Email automation to stay in touch with your customers.
- Training videos.
- Affiliate program.
- Basic Plan: This plan is available at $80 a month and comes with 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 monthly visits, unlimited contacts, 1 sub-user, 3 custom domains, 3 payment gateways, email support, and FunnelFlix.
- Platinum: The plan cost $247 a month and offers unlimited funnels, unlimited pages, unlimited monthly visits, unlimited contacts, 3 sub-user, 9 custom domains, 9 payment gateways, priority support, FunnelFlix Platinum, follow-up funnels, weekly hackathons, and backpack (affiliate tools)
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial and also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
Podia is another popular all-in-one marketing tool that is designed mainly for digital creators. The tool is focused on online courses, membership sites, and digital products.
- Create and sell courses online.
- Create a website with live chat features.
- Email marketing and automation.
- Sell digital downloads like audiobooks, cheat sheets, eBooks, presets, PDFs and checklists.
- Offer group webinars and one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Free Plan: On the free plan there’s an 8% transaction fee. The features include a full website, email marketing, live chat, full community, 1 download, 1 coaching product, draft courses, and draft webinars.
- Mover Plan: This plan is available at $33 a month and you get unlimited downloads, unlimited coaching, unlimited courses, and all the other features that are included in the free plan.
- Shaker Plan: Available at $75 a month, this plan includes all the features available on the mover plan but also unlimited webinars and affiliates.
- Earthquaker Plan: The plan costs $166 a month and offers all the features of the shaker plan including priority support, onboarding calls, and monthly creator call.
This is everything you need to know about Kartra and its alternatives. Choosing the right tool for your business is not an easy task. However, you must always make use of the free trial option available on these platforms before making the right choice.