An abundance of misinformation is available on the internet about the popular yet controversial ClickFunnels service website. Many believe ClickFunnels to be a scam or a kind of pyramid scheme to fool people into losing their money while others believe that ClickFunnels is the key to multiplying their investment and growing their business. With such polar opposite opinions floating freely on the web, every Tom, Dick, and Harry has written a ClickFunnels review with their ideas and views. This ClickFunnels review is written from an objective point of view, without any bias or preconceived notion. So, let us get into it without any further delay.
What is ClickFunnels? Who is it for?
In simple words, ClickFunnels is a marketing software that provides marketing solutions by helping entrepreneurs create a sales funnel to grow their business online. Growing your business on a digital platform has become a necessity for any business that wants to grow. Due to the rapid rise in e-commerce, almost everything is now done online. An entrepreneur will understand the need of building a funnel that will ensure maximum viewers can convert to customers. A funnel is a series of web pages on a business website that directs the viewer from the landing page to the product page to convert them into customers.
ClickFunnels is specially designed for entrepreneurs and businesses who want to take full advantage of their digital presence. Today, just having a website for your business is not enough. Businesses must be prepared to face tough competition online due to the ever-growing e-commerce sector. A company still running without a digital presence is obsolete and has little chance of surviving in the new economy that is heavily dependent on digitalisation. ClickFunnels helps you maximize sales even if you do not have expert knowledge in coding or programming. It does all the technical work for you so that you can focus on running your business worry-free.
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
Let us look at some Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels from the perspective of a business. This list throws light upon some of the best and not-so-impressive aspects of ClickFunnels:
- You can build a sales funnel without any prior knowledge about programming.
- You can design attractive landing pages fast, using a simple drag and drop option.
- You can choose from amazing templates provided by ClickFunnels for page design or add your code for a customised design depending on what you want.
- ClickFunnels provides a webpage optimising tool called A/B slitting analysis to ensure you get the most effective option out of two variations of the same element such as webpage design. It allows you to experiment with 2 choices and analyses which one is getting better results.
- You can access a large number of ready-made sales funnels, which makes your task easier. Some of these may be free while others are paid.
- ClickFunnels plans can be slightly expensive compared to other marketing software providing the same service.
- You will need to renew your subscription for as long as you want to use the funnel created on ClickFunnels.
- ClickFunnels provides a bunch of features that may remain underutilised by an amateur.
- For persons already well versed in programming and tech languages, it may not be worth the price.
Marketing using ClickFunnels Software
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing software that helps you complete a task that would otherwise require hiring 3rd party advertising and marketing teams. This process will be long and complicated. ClickFunnels makes marketing your product or service much easier with premade templates, tools, and many other features.
To market using ClickFunnels, you will be creating a sales funnel with the help of ClickFunnels tools and templates that will guide prospective customers, who land on your landing pages to your product page, smoothly and effectively to ensure maximum conversion. The advantage of an effective sales funnel is that once people enter your landing page, they have fewer chances of leaving midway due to over-complicated processes. A well-built sales funnel breaks down the potential customer’s journey through your webpage into small, easily digestible bits of information.
Here are some ClickFunnels membership site examples to help you decide:
- Online Course Funnel: $147
- Jason Membership Funnel: A free ClickFunnels membership site example
- Academy: $147
- Breeze: A free ClickFunnels membership site example
- Matthew King’s Max Profit: $297
Features that make ClickFunnels easy-to-use
ClickFunnels makes marketing for your business feel effortless. Here are some functions of the software that make it easy to use:
- ClickFunnels has a user-friendly interface. The software simplifies the process of building funnels with its easy-to-use tools and website design.
- You can use an easy drag and drop feature to edit your web pages.
- ClickFunnels cuts short the time required for you to build your sales funnel and thus maximises conversions.
- It provides you with a smart shopping cart feature that enables single-click sales.
Features of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels comes loaded with useful features that help in lead generation and final conversion for businesses online. Here are the 10 best features of ClickFunnels:
- Support on Priority
- Funnel sharing
- Split analysis tests
- Funnels for membership
- Funnels for webinars
- Integration of emails
- Advance funnels
- Click popups
- On priority template requests
- Funnels for hangouts
Marketing tools provided by ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels provides the following marketing tools to its users:
- Email integration
- Add to the email list
- All in one chat option with an option to add a Facebook chat plugin to the ClickFunnels site
- ClickFunnels backpack
- All in one place dashboard
- Smart shopping cart
- One-click upsells
- Follow-up funnels
- Drag-and-drop editor
ClickFunnels customer support and help centre
Click funnel boasts of a 27/7 helpline for all questions. The help centre can be accessed by going to https://help.ClickFunnels.com/hc/en-us. It provides additional support to priority requests. The help centre contains training videos, help documents, and access to the ClickFunnels community. A long list of FAQs that help you get quick answers to common questions.
ClickFunnels Plans: Price and subscription
ClickFunnels gives a 14-day free trial period to experience its benefits. Its pricing plans are divided into monthly and annual subscriptions. Here is a list of plans with features provided:
- Annual Plans: Here are the monthly plans for ClickFunnels, their features, and prices:
- Basic plan: $80 per month
- 20 funnels
- 100 pages
- Unlimited contacts
- Monthly visits capped at 20,000
- 3 custom domains
- 3 payment gateways
- Email support
2. Platinum plan: $247.50 per month
- Unlimited monthly visits
- Unlimited contacts
- Unlimited funnels
- Unlimited pages
- 9 Custom domains
- 9 Payment gateways
- Priority support
- Follow-up funnels
- Monthly Plans: Here are the monthly plans for ClickFunnels, their features, and prices:
- Basic Plan: $97
- 20 Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 20,000 Monthly Visits
- Unlimited Contacts
- 1 Sub User
- 3 Custom Domains
- 3 Payment Gateways
- Email Support
- Platinum Plan: $297 per month
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Monthly Visits
- Unlimited Contacts
- 3 Sub User
- 9 Custom Domains
- 9 Payment Gateways
- Priority Support
Top 5 alternatives of ClickFunnels
Looking for the best alternatives to ClickFunnels? Here is a list of 5 alternatives with similar features and tools:
- LeadPages: It helps you optimise your landing pages to attract more potential customers.
- Kartra: All-in-one marketing software, much like ClickFunnels. It provides all the required marketing tools to maximise leads. It is less expensive compared to ClickFunnels.
- BuilderAll: Similar to ClickFunnels and Kartra in the way that it is also an all-in-one digital marketing software with the main aim of helping businesses grow. It has a few advantages over ClickFunnels. It has a free plan with many useful features. It also specialises in digital marketing tools.
- OptimizePress: This is a marketing software designed especially for WordPress users. It offers similar features as ClickFunnels but for WordPress users.
- 10 Minute Funnels: As the name suggests, this software prioritises speed over other features. It has high creation and lead generation speed.
After looking at all the above points, we can deduce that ClickFunnels is a very popular and useful marketing strategy software that helps you optimise your digital presence. You can check its credentials and read feedback reviews on its webpage. If you are still not convinced, you can opt for its free 14-day trial and see for yourself. As for the tools and features, it provides basic to advanced marketing tools depending on your need. If you are unsure about the amount of time you want to commit to ClickFunnels, you can opt for the monthly plans while annual plans provide attractive discounts for those who are sure. As compared to its competitors, it is slightly expensive as similar features are offered by others at a lower price or with more pricing options. But, in the end, it is your experience that will guide you about whether the cost is worth the services.