There are numerous realistic ways to make money online nowadays, all because of the dynamic usage of the internet and social media platforms. Suppose you also possess skills or deal in a product and want to engage your audience by making them aware of your products or services, like hundreds of thousands of people. In that case, you can also commence your course online to make them learn about anything and everything, and make ample money.
Kajabi is one of the best platforms where you can create and sell online courses, ebooks, and membership communities. Here are a few things that Kajabi can do for its users:
- Create a website and landing pages.
- Create products.
- Email marketing.
- Automating business.
- View analytics and facilitate tracking your leads.
But, there might be something else that you are looking for that Kajabi does not provide. There may be multiple reasons for you to look for Kajabi alternatives, such as its expensive price, a few of its tools are not that robust, and it can be an overkill platform for people who already own a website and have funnels in place.
Therefore, we have come up with this guide to let you know about its alternatives, and help you identify which one works best for you.
Here is a list of five Kajabi alternatives curated after a lot of research:
1) Kajabi vs Graphy
Creators prefer Graphy over Kajabi because it offers more features at a cheaper rate. Graphy offers white-labeled mobile apps in its higher plans & Kajabi doesn’t offer that at all. Moreover, if as a creator your audience is international then Graphy also offers you dynamic pricing. Graphy currently has 40,000+ creators who sell their courses, memberships and digital downloads.
- White-labeled mobile apps and course website
- Multi-layer content security
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder
- Advanced in-built marketing and engagement tools
- 24*7 customer support
It comes with four price plans:
- Basic – $54 a month
- Pro – $109 a month
- Business – $182 a month
- Advanced – $320 a month
2) Kajabi vs Thinkific
Thinkific is a unique learning management system that is easy to use and comes integrated with several tech tools. It is recommended for people who need flexibility and customization to develop their courses. Its dashboard is pretty simple, and the best thing is that it renders its user with drag-and-drop capabilities making it easy to design your courses.
- It comes with complete security and offers excellent customer support.
- It enables the users to create courses and sections and add lectures.
- It comes with amazing automation tools that effortlessly help students get on board and send mass emails.
- Thinkific can also be used for creating drip courses, graded quizzes, certificates, and live videos.
The best part is that Thinkific offers a free plan with no time limits. It has three paid plans:
- Basic – $39/month
- Pro – $79/month
- Premier – $399/month
3) Kajabi vs Teachable
Teachable is one of the best Kajabi alternatives, and is considered the ideal learning management platform perfect for creating and delivering online courses. It is an excellent platform, particularly if marketing is your biggest concern. They offer affiliate programs and advanced sales pages that make the marketing process robust and help boost your sales.
- They have their exclusive payment gateway.
- They also provide users with a video compliance feature.
- This platform renders its users with drip course content, email integration, analytics, course completion certificates, discussions, quizzes, and other powerful course creation and management features.
- Unlimited courses and safe checkout.
It comes with a free plan, but a 10% transaction fee is applicable. Teachable comes with three premium plans:
- Basic: $39/month, and there will be a 5% transaction fee.
- Pro: $119/month; there is no transaction fee in this course.
- Business: $299/month; this course has no transaction fee.
4) Kajabi vs Podia
Podia is an all-in-one platform comprising email marketing, page builders, and website builders. It is an excellent solution for people with various digital products. It lets the users add online courses, membership sites, market courses, and digital downloads to your online storefront. People prefer Podia because they also provide email marketing, affiliate marketing, and messaging tools.
- Easy to get started and use.
- Enables users to upload any file, deliver the content in one go, or drip it, and you can also pre-launch e-courses.
- It is a perfect tool for content creators.
- Embeddable checkout forms.
- Round-the-clock support.
- Offers unlimited courses even in their basic plan.
The best thing about Podia is that it comes with a free 14-day trial and you do not need to submit your credit card details to opt for its subscription. It is offered with three price plans:
- Mover: $39/month
- Shaker: $79/month
- Earthquaker: $179/month
5) Kajabi vs LearnWorlds
If you plan to build an entire online school rather than just a single course, LearnWorlds is an excellent choice you can opt for. It lets you build a unique online school, make a course catalog, and also enables you to add instructions. The platform is a feature-rich learning management system, which is a great Kajabi alternative. It is also featured with one of the best page builders because of its simplicity and ease of usage.
- Comes with a robust website builder with numerous customisable templates.
- It provides users with an option to create a branded app for their online school.
- LearnWorlds comes with an array of advanced features, such as blogging, community management, courses, and membership.
- Users can create courses with gamification and numerous other interactive features.
- Offers marketing tools and affiliate marketing.
It comes with three price plans:
- Starter: 24/month
- Pro trainer: $79/month
- Learning centre: $249/month.
6) Kajabi vs New Zenler
A lot of people prefer New Zenler over Kajabi because of its amazing course creation features and pricing. Although the platform is relatively new compared to others mentioned in this list, it has created a massive customer base in a very short duration. It is an all-in-one course platform, and offers some of the best features for making an online course, landing pages, website designing, and marketing funnels.
- Provides discounts and coupons on selected courses.
- Enables the user add multiple content types, including text, quizzes, live lessons, audio, video, etc.
- There is no transaction fee.
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder with more than 1000 building blocks.
- Equipped with amazing course creation and management features.
- Offers advanced marketing automation features.
It comes with two price plans:
- Pro Plan: $67/month
- Premium Plan: $197/month
These are some of the best Kajabi alternatives; all of them are impeccable. However, it depends on your requirements and budget to decide what suits you the best. Therefore, read all the features and pricing carefully and choose the platform wisely.
Feel free to check out our alternatives to other platforms here.