Marketing channels and trends change with time. While specific trends change frequently, email is one platform that has remained relatively constant. Email tools are still the ideal platform for content marketing, which remains true for both B2C and B2B enterprises. 87% of B2B marketing professionals and 77% of B2C marketers like to stay connected with their audience
You can use email marketing creator tools to boost the effectiveness of other forms of marketing, such as social media. Without effective email marketing tools, marketers may spend a great deal of time creating and delivering emails that lack visual appeal. This affects productivity and reduces email marketing’s return on investment.
Why Is Email Marketing Important?
Engaging material is in high demand, so every good content marketer should find the balance between analysing their audience and developing content that will attract and keep their attention while being instructive but not too self-promotional. Email marketers get the receiver’s authorization through subscription or third-party opt-in. Junk email is also called spam mail. Spamming is the exercise of sending out excessive unsolicited emails to a large number of people. Email marketing is important to steer clear of indulging in excessive spamming and providing efficient content that appeals to the audience.
Email marketing is also important for the following reasons:
- Raises brand recognition: It helps keep your brand in the minds of your target audience and increases the likelihood of converting prospective consumers into leads, relates into clients, and clients becoming loyal customers.
- Non-targeted marketing solution: Your prospects get content that is right for their needs.
- Simple and easy sharing: With just one click of the forward button, subscribers can substantially spread the message about your offers, deals, and news.
- Cost-effective: There are no printing costs, advertising expenses, or shipping fees, making it an extremely economical option.
- Statistically significant marketing: With accurate and meaningful analytics, like click-to-deliver, delivery, open, and subscriber retention levels, it is simple to understand the behaviours and interests of customers.
- SaaS email marketing: SaaS email marketing promotes enterprises via email. This hosted email infrastructure is an example of SaaS. You’re contacting customers at each stage of the customer process to convert.
Top Email Marketing Tools
SendinBlue is an email marketing tool that gives customers easy-to-use plan design tools, allowing them to produce emails that continuously increase their sales. The SendinBlue creator tool also enables customers to create aesthetically pleasing, results-driven campaigns, expand and segment their audiences without restriction, and optimise their campaigns with analytical reporting. SendinBlue’s most essential features are managing contacts, making campaigns, sending emails, tracking movements, sending transactional emails, and integrating with other services.
- It makes the emails more personalised by including attribute conditions.
- It allows users to easily upload images into the image library which can be used for many campaigns.
- It facilitates easy message generation by drag & drop design features from the menu.
- Free – $0
- Lite – $25/mo
- Essential – $39/mo
- Premium – $66/mo
- Enterprise – custom
VerticalResponse is a marketing tactic for email and social media. Several powerful factors make it faster and easier to make email campaigns that work well. VerticalResponse also enables creating, posting, and tracking responsive emails and social media posts. In addition, VerticalResponse provides users with a wonderful platform for customising the style and experience of their emails to accurately reflect their brand and send a follow-up email to recipients who missed the initial message.
- The sophisticated reporting feature enables users to compare, customise, and optimise their campaigns to achieve the best possible results.
- It helps determine which subject lines get the best results.
- It helps gain an in-depth understanding of how subscribers open email messages.
- Basic: $11/month
- Pro: $16/month
- Pro+: $196/month
DailyStory is a digital marketing platform for developing businesses that incorporate technology and digital marketing skills to discover and keep new consumers. DailyStory creator tool enables businesses to measure visitors, determine which content converts, exchange ideas, and generate new leads. Using the DailyStory platform, businesses can cultivate and grow relationships with their customers, uncover keywords that convert, and apply easy campaign processes.
- It helps develop processes capable of automating tasks such as sending emails or adding prospective clients to a newsletter.
- It helps develop reusable evergreen initiatives, such as discounts for new customers.
- It can be used to distribute mass emails with personalised content to all of the campaign’s contacts
- Premium: $799/month
- Professional: $299/month
- Basic: $99/month
- Free to start up
ActiveCampaign is a platform for automating marketing, email marketing, and sales CRM that all work together. ActiveCampaign automates your marketing channels based on your connections’ personal and behavioural information. A variety of actions can be automated using ActiveCampaign, including data updates, campaign initiation, branch creation and adding conditions.
- Data can be centralised.
- It uses objectives to track and improve.
- It includes a wide range of available platforms.
- Platinum: $99/month
- Diamond: $49/month
- Gold: $17/month
- Enterprise: 149$/month
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that enables users to create content, improve sales, and raise traffic on the website. Automating routine tasks and launching successful campaigns is now possible based on email campaigns, marketing automation, and landing pages. In addition, no coding is required for customizable template scenarios.
- It provides great email marketing strategies.
- It facilitates automation of Marketing Processes.
- It generates autoresponders.
- It can be used for Webinars.
- It includes creation of website landing pages.
- Autofunnel is also a great feature in GetResponse.
- Free – 30 days
- Basic- $15/mo
- Plus $49/mo
- Professional $99/mo
- Enterprise $1,199/mo
6. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a web-based application that enables users to fulfil their business objectives by creating successful email marketing and other online marketing campaigns. This email marketing tool caters to the needs of small businesses and charity organisations. The drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to modify an email template and create responsive, professional emails that appear great on all devices.
- Email marketing is the top function of this tool.
- It also takes care of contact management.
- It allows for integrations with third parties.
- Its drag-and-drop functionality is a special feature.
- Email – $20 per month. (Pricing is determined by the total number of contacts).
- Email Plus – 45 per month. (Pricing is determined by the total number of contacts).
Benchmark is an effective email marketing solution that eliminates the need for time-consuming email platforms for your business’s growth. Benchmark email tool provides an integrated, automated, and comprehensive feature set developed to assist businesses of any size. This easy-to-use email marketing tool makes planning and sending effective campaigns simple.
- It has easy-to-use applications and integrations.
- It includes CRM.
- It also has Automation pro.
- 0 to 600 subscribers — $13.99 per month
- 601 to 1,000 subscribers-$21.99 per month
- 1,001 to 1,500 subscribers-$27.99 per month
- 2,501 to 3,500 subscribers- $43.99 per month
Most free email marketing tools have comprehensive capabilities without requiring an upgrade. Therefore, when it comes to marketing, it is possible for small advertisers and marketers to use them while minimising expense. However, sometimes if you ever need to upgrade to meet the needs of your business, you will find that many premium versions are budget-friendly and adaptable enough to suit your budget.
Now jump right ahead to integrate your favourite email automation into your favourite platform.